i like the idea of being intimidating bc i’d rather be intimidating than be intimidated by other people but then when people are like “oh i was scared to talk to you you seem really intimidating” i don’t understand it i am an actual kitten i just lay around all day waiting for people to pay attention to me and buy me food there is nothing intimidating about me
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
I can’t believe this is what our president and vice president spend their time on. We’re in 15 trillion dollars of debt, and millions of people are homeless, and abortion is still legal, and instead of signing bills to fix these things our president is doing this. Well I’m glad you’re having fun, you fucking bitch. Fuck the United States. /rant
I think I’m reblogging just for that ridiculous comment
Please tell me that rant is a joke.
I have a feeling that it’s not. People are stupid.
this really, really gets to me.
you see the blade up there, with wings. like it’s the savior and an angel coming when we need it the most. the open wrists releases dark emotions and dark powers and dark monsters that’s inside of us, that’s being let out when the angel, the blade, cuts the wrist open and makes it all better.
this photo is just way too powerful not to reblog. everything in this photo makes so much sense
I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET NICE TATTOOS AND TRAVEL AND GO TO LOADS OF CONCERTS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT AMAZING PLACES AND COSY COFFEE SHOPS AND ADOPT CUTE PUPPIES AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK WITH A PLETHORA OF BLANKETS AND STAR GAZE AND TAKE PICTURES OF NICE THINGS AND JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING